Chase the Ace
Friday November 17, 2017  6:30pm - 8pm (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
Fundraiser / Charity

bemorine@hotmail.com
902-825-2695

Chase the Ace lottery. Win 25% of evening ticket sales plus chance to draw the Ace of Hearts for the Jackpot (now $1000+) which grows by 25% each week. Club receives 50% for youth programs.
Must be 19 or older to purchase tickets. Ticket sales begin 6:30 pm. Must be present for the draw at 8:00 pm. Door prizes. Food and beverages available. Everyone welcome.

Tickets 3 for $5.

Curling Club
6 King Street
Middleton, Nova Scotia


More Venue Info...

Other Events at Curling Club
Fri Nov 24  6:30pm
Chase the Ace
Fri Dec 01  6:30pm
Chase the Ace
Sat Dec 02  8am
Christmas Ticket Auction
Curling Club 6 King Street Middleton, Nova Scotia